Monday, September 5, 2011

Introduction

Hello to all,

My name is Gabe and I am in my final year of study in aviation management at Eastern Michigan University.  I was first exposed to aviation when I was about 13 years old.  My father was getting his private license and his instructor took me around the pattern in his 150.  I continued to fly with my father for several years and I decided that I wanted to pursue a career in aviation.  I now have a private license with an instrument rating and I am continuing to work towards my commercial rating as well as pursuing a dispatch certificate.  I am not sure where I will end up after I graduate but I am looking forward to expanding my knowledge of aviation.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad the weather has been so awful for doing commercial training! Your ratings along with the dispatch certificate will open up opportunities in both flight and management positions. I think it's a good combination to have; but, then again, I may be a little bias.

    ReplyDelete